RepRisk offers a suite of state-of-the-art solutions to proactively address every ESG risk-related need.
RepRisk ESG Risk Platform
The ESG Risk Platform is RepRisk’s flagship product and serves as the foundation for all our products and services. Based on the world’s most comprehensive database on ESG risks, the Platform serves as a due diligence, research, and monitoring tool.
Used by risk and compliance managers, investment professionals, public policy, corporate responsibility, and communications teams, as well as supply chain managers, the Platform supports data-driven decision-making by providing extensive analytics and proprietary metrics across a wide range of entities. It allows the user to dynamically identify and assess the ESG risks related to companies, projects, sectors, countries, and other entities that may present compliance, reputational, and financial risks.
- User-friendly interface and easy online access
- Efficient solution with no set-up and maintenance costs
- Customized Watchlists and Alert Service to help easily monitor the ESG and reputational risk exposure of any entity
RepRisk Data Feed
RepRisk Data Feeds are customized exports of our quantitative data that can be easily integrated into an existing system, framework, or process to systematically and efficiently flag and monitor ESG and reputational risks, as well as potential violations of internal policies or international standards.
Clients can fully customize the universe of companies, the data elements, and the frequency of delivery (daily, weekly, monthly). Data Feeds are delivered in a XLS, XML, or CSV format via a secure FTP server provided by RepRisk. Historical data is available from January 2007 onwards. Data Feeds can be used in banking, underwriting, investment management, and supply chain management.
- Allows the systematic and efficient flagging and monitoring of risks in large sets of data
- Easily integrated into existing systems and processes
- Fully customizable
Director’s Briefs are short but substantive benchmarking reports that facilitate a high-level assessment of a specific company’s exposure to ESG risks, together with a customizable peer comparison.
The Director’s Brief is specifically designed for executives and board members to serve as a benchmarking and decision-making tool related to ESG risks. The reports are also ideal for sustainability and CSR professionals, as well as for investor relations and communications teams. The Director’s Brief is available for all companies in the RepRisk ESG Risk Platform and are delivered in a convenient PDF format. To purchase a Director's Brief, please visit the RepRisk Brief page.
RepRisk Supplier Monitoring Briefs provide a powerful tool to systematically screen large supplier bases and identify those suppliers who are most exposed to ESG risks.
Clients can fully customize the supplier universe, the frequency of delivery, and the ESG criteria. Delivered in a convenient PDF format, the Supplier Brief is dynamically generated to include the latest data from our ESG Risk Platform. RepRisk Supplier Monitoring Briefs are used by supply chain management and procurement departments, as well as sustainability and CSR teams to support supplier monitoring, engagement, and risk management processes.
- Provides an easily digestible overview of the ESG risk exposure for a specific company
- Supports internal management reporting, communications, and executive- and board- level decisions
- Can be ordered individually with a client-customized peer list
- Facilitates the systematic and efficient monitoring of large supply chains
- Easily integrated into your existing processes to support communication about supplier ESG risks within your organization
- Fully customizable
RepRisk Company Reports display RepRisk’s ESG business intelligence, including analytics and metrics, for an individual company. Delivered in a convenient PDF format, Company Reports are dynamically generated upon purchase to include the latest information from our ESG Risk Platform.
Company Reports are ideal for users such as financial advisors, M&A advisors, individual investors, law firms, management consultants, PR professionals, NGOs, and academics, who may be interested in specific information on only one or a few companies.
Company Reports are available for the world’s largest and most-exposed companies. To purchase a Company Report, please visit the RepRisk Report page.
RepRisk Portfolio Monitoring Reports provide a powerful tool to systematically identify companies in any given investment portfolio that are most exposed to ESG risks and are most likely to violate internal policies, ethical guidelines, or international standards.
Clients can fully customize the investment universe, the frequency of delivery, and the ESG criteria. Delivered in a convenient PDF format, the Portfolio Monitoring Report is dynamically generated to include the latest data from our ESG Risk Platform, and can be provided together with a CSV file for individual post-processing by the client. RepRisk Portfolio Monitoring Reports are used by investment managers and pension funds for company engagement and exclusion purposes.
- Provides both qualitative data and quantitative data for a specific company
- Delivered in a convenient PDF format to allow for easy storing and sharing
- Can be ordered individually
- Facilitates the systematic and efficient monitoring of large investment portfolios
- Dynamically generated to include the latest information from our ESG Risk Platform
- Fully customizable