Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
As a Front-End Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, your responsibilities will include designing, developing, and delivering fast and reliable high-quality applications for mission-critical systems. The role will primarily involve the development and maintenance of web applications, mainly written in TypeScript with React and NextJS.
This role requires strong self-management, the ability to deliver on agreed-upon tasks, and good collaboration with the team in order to meet the deadlines. Specifically, you will:
- Design and Implement applications using technologies like TypeScript, React, Redux, Next.js, styled-components, Storybook, GraphQL, and Keycloak
- Maintain and support existing software solutions
- Write well-designed and tested code
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designer
- Create and update technical documentation
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Troubleshooting, incident handling, and bug fixing
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- 4+ years of proven, hands-on application development experience
- Experience in scalable, testable, and composable application design and implementation
- Proven working experience in TypeScript and React
- Knowledge of client and server-side rendering using NextJS or similar
- Experience in using GraphQL and Rest API microservices
- Communication skills for effective teamwork
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience in the following technologies/topics would be a plus: NextJS, GraphQL, Storybook, unit/integration testing, and Keycloak (or similar SSO technology).
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.