By incorporating RepRisk ESG risk data in value proposition to clients, you provide access to a best-in-class tool for risk management, due diligence, quantitative analysis, regulatory compliance and reporting, portfolio and supply chain monitoring, engagement, and more. This multifaceted, systematic solution:
- is generated by AI, machine learning, and human intelligence that screens 100,000 public sources in 23 languages.
- features daily-updated risk metrics on 102 ESG factors, 65,000+ projects, and 240,000+ public and private companies across all sectors and regions, including emerging and frontier markets.
- maps to ESG regulations and standards like the SFDR PAI’s and DNSH requirements, SASB, UNPRI, UNGC, and SDGs.
- Meet client demand with expanded value proposition: expand your data offering and meet market demand by leveraging the world’s most comprehensive database on ESG risks.
- Shared expertise and innovation: leverage synergies through complimentary assets to accelerate innovation needed to deliver new ESG products and services.
- Faster product development: leverage seamless integration of RepRisk’s structured dataset and ESG risk metrics directly into existing or new solutions.
- Enhance due diligence and risk management use cases: lift traditional risk measures by incorporating material ESG considerations into risk management processes, supporting product integration, advisory, and regulatory compliance.