Team Assistant, Sales and Marketing
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a highly organized, confident person with an approachable personality? You easily connect, communicate, and work with all levels of seniority? Are you highly detail-oriented while maintaining a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality? You are a self-starter, work well under pressure, and prioritizing tasks comes easy to you? Are you an analytical and critical thinker and adapt well to changing priorities while always striving to deliver the best quality without missing a deadline? Do you want to combine your strong drive and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Last but not least, you like to have fun and are passionate about ESG issues?
If your answers are YES - this might be the perfect role for you!
This position plays a key role in supporting RepRisk’s growth and global reach. You will work in the Sales and Marketing division, which is responsible for RepRisk’s global client base, sales activities, marketing and communications, and partnerships. You will work closely with each of the department heads (Sales, Key Account Management, Partnerships & third-party distribution, Client Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing and Communications) to provide administrative support and drive forward ongoing projects.
The position reports to the Executive Assistant, Sales and Marketing, based in Zurich, Switzerland. Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as secretary to the Sales and Marketing team, participating in the corresponding meetings, following up on the decisions and action items
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the department heads and teams, including expenses management, travel and training arrangements, meeting arrangements and note-taking
- Assist with organizing onboarding programs for new employees
- Serve as a liaison and work closely with the respective department heads to support and drive forward business activities
- Prepare internal and external presentations, business cases, and editorials
- Act as deputy to Executive Assistant, Sales and Marketing, during periods of absence
- Contribute to office management, office administration, and office expansion in Manila and other office locations as required
- Experience in a similar role ideally within the financial industry
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills, a flair for digital solutions, and the latest productivity tools
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world and drive positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information to identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.