Senior Sales Operations Analyst - Analytics
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a goal-oriented individual who wants to work in a highly dynamic and fast-growing industry? Are you a people-oriented and results-driven person, has high energy level, and maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality? Are you self-motivated and set high personal standards for performance, and bring tasks to a successful conclusion? The ability to multitask and to work and communicate across cultures should be among your skills. Do you have strong self-management and the ability to deliver agreed-on tasks and to manage expectations, even when under pressure? Lastly, are you passionate about ESG issues and strive to achieve something meaningful?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst plays an important role in providing analytical support to the revenue generating teams (Business Development and Key Account Management) by developing and generating sales data reporting and project-level analyses that will help drive productivity and make informed decisions. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to understand financial concepts and analyze financial data and business principles. You will be part of the global Sales & Marketing division and report to the Head of Sales Operations based in Manila.
Moreover, you will:
- Conceptualize, develop, and present accurate reports that will improve the revenue generating team’s sales performance. Ensure these projects are delivered within the scope and timeline.
- Perform and analyze data generated from various sources (Salesforce, SQL, etc) to support management reporting, help inform strategy, and guide financial forecasting
- Identify process defects and recommends practical improvements.
- Communicate on a regular basis with various stakeholders in order to gather information about sales policies and processes relevant to reporting
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ data analytics experience
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English
- Advanced in using MS Office tools, in particular Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas)
- Experience using Salesforce is required
- Familiarity with reporting/analysis tools such as PowerBI, Tableu CRM is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Knowlegeable of basic statistical concepts
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!