Senior Recruiting Specialist and HR Generalist
Location: Berlin, Germany
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a team-oriented self-starter who takes full ownership of assigned tasks, maintaining a pragmatic approach without compromising results? Are you an empathetic, motivated person who is passionate about HR topics and ready to go the extra mile? Do you believe in the power of high-quality data on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues, like to have fun while striving to achieve something meaningful?
If the answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As the Senior Recruiting Specialist and HR Generalist based in Berlin and reporting to the Chief People Officer, you have both a global functional responsibility, working with the international HR team, as well as a local HR role supporting the local cross-functional team in Berlin. You’re an are an expert in finding, screening, and attracting qualified talent internationally that meet the demands of the business and own the end-to-end process of talent acquisition. You are also responsible for providing HR consulting and operational support for the colleagues in Berlin and the organization as a whole.
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, job specifications, and requirements for positions across our locations
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract top-quality candidates, including sourcing, social media campaigns, job fairs, and employee referrals
- Facilitate the hiring process, including preparing job offers, negotiating terms and conditions of employment, and ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new hires
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment data in the applicant tracking system
- Continuously monitor and evaluate recruitment practices to ensure effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Responsible for HR processes and tasks throughout the entire employee lifecycle for the Berlin cross-functional team, including recruitment, onboarding, development, retention, international transfers, and offboarding of talent
- Switch smoothly between an operational role (tasks related to HR matters, administration and payroll) and a strategic role (coaching, decision support, conflict management, work organization, satisfaction analysis)
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Be the point of contact for overlapping tasks between HR and Payroll (Finance), and respond to social insurance requests and paperwork
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field; further education in ESG related field is a plus
- At least three years of experience as an HR generalist and/or talent acquisition experience, preferably in an international organization
- Strong knowledge of recruitment strategies, sourcing techniques, and selection methods; experience with applicant tracking systems and other HR technology platforms
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations
- Knowledge in employer branding preferred, to support the company's positioning and reputation as an employer of choice
- An understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging practices in HR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills, while being pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Proficient in HR systems and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a positive and proactive attitude and sociable personality
- Fluent in German and English
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change.
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.