Senior ESG Account Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Do you want to combine your strong drive and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Do you want to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact? Are you an outgoing person who thrives in commercial discussions and enjoys growing close relationships with your clients? Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who always goes the extra mile with passion? Do you adapt well to changing priorities while striving to deliver highest quality work on time? Do you execute everything with a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will play a crucial role in the establishment and overall management of long-standing relationships with our banking, insurance, investment management, corporate, and supply chain clients. You will be part of our North American Sales and Marketing Team and report to the Team Lead - Americas of Key Account Management based in Toronto Canada. In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients including banks, insurance providers, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial multinationals, among others
- Proactively engage, nurture, and grow client relationships in line with the RepRisk Client Journey
- Support RepRisk’s position as a leading ESG service provider and ensure client satisfaction and high client retention rate by maintaining the high-quality service standards of RepRisk
- Carry out a variety of operational and administrative activities in the lifecycle of a client relationship
- Support business development opportunities working closely with Sales & Marketing, Products, and Research
- 5-10 years of previous experience in financial markets or in a client-facing role with proven experience in upselling and contract negotiations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Good understanding of technical requirements that enables easy interaction with IT and Product Teams
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business and products
- Advanced MS Office skills are essential
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Master’s degree preferred
- Candidates with experience in the financial services, especially with asset managers or banks will be given priority
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.