Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a goal-oriented individual who wants to work in a highly dynamic and fast-growing industry? Are you people-oriented and results-driven, has high energy level, and can maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality? Are you self-motivated, have high personal standards for performance, and can bring tasks to a successful conclusion? Do you have the ability to multitask and to work and communicate across cultures? Do you have strong self-management, ability to deliver agreed-on tasks and to manage expectations, even when under pressure? Lastly, are you passionate about ESG issues and strive to achieve something meaningful? If the answer is YES and you love to work as hard as you play - this might be the perfect role for you!
The Sales Operations Analyst plays an important role in providing operational support to the revenue generating teams (Business Development and Key Account Management) achieve its targets in the key client segments of banks, insurances, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates in the market. The ideal candidate demonstrates the ability to understand financial concepts and analyze financial data and business principles. You will be part of the global Sales & Marketing division and report to the Head of Sales Operations based in Manila.
As a key player in our dynamic team:
- You provide ongoing sales support to Business Development department, such as drafting quotes, contracts, etc.
- You support in the creation of quality reports and analysis based on the data generated in Salesforce.
- You prepare sales briefings and other adhoc analyses as required by the internal stakeholders.
- You conduct research to identify relevant contacts in the key client segments using online sources (Google, Apollo etc).
- You coordinate and monitor tasks/activities with internal stakeholders
- You manage client- and sales-related activities in the RepRisk CRM tool (Salesforce) and Sales Operations Dashboard via Microsoft Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales or client support function is a big plus
- Proficient in using MS Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge on basic financial and investment concepts
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!