Sales Executive (DACH)
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
As our new Sales Executive, you will play an important role in supporting RepRisk’s sales in the DACH region (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), focusing on the key growth client segments of banks, insurance companies, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates. You will be part of our global Sales & Marketing team, and report to the Team Lead based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Moreover, you will:
- Support the Team Lead on his day-to-day business and drive sales in the Swiss, German and Austrian market
- Help the development and definition of sales strategies to achieve or exceed the company’s sales goals
- Assist with the development of a sustained pipeline of accounts and drive RepRisk’s sales in Europe in the financial market
- Analyze the client’s needs and, through a strong and deep understanding of our industry, recommend the particular RepRisk solutions that best fulfill those needs
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client’s RFPs and RFIs
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with RepRisk’s sales management and client relationship management teams
- Follow the established RepRisk sales process and consistently use Salesforce to provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and sales intelligence
- Travel within Europe to attend client meetings, events, and conferences
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- Relevant experience in a front-facing sales or account management role focused on commercial activities and deal execution
- English and German languages are required for this role
- Experience supporting a manager with business development and sales processes, negotiation, contractual, and legal processes
- Experience in the financial sector
- Analytical and structured thinking, an independent, organized, and hands-on mentality, and efficiency in execution
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.