Sales Executive / Business Development
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you looking to combine your assertiveness, strong drive, sales skills, and can-do attitude with a meaningful, mission-driven job in a growing market? Do you want to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it? Are you passionate about ESG issues and strive to achieve something meaningful?
If your answers are YES, then this is the perfect role for you!
As our new Sales Executive, you will play an important role in supporting RepRisk’s senior sales team in the APAC region, focusing on the key growth client segments of banks, insurance companies, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates. You will be part of our global Sales & Marketing team, and report to the Head of Market Development based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Moreover, you will:
- Support the Head of Market Development on her day-to-day business to drive sales in the APAC region
- Assist with the development of a sustained pipeline of accounts primarily focused on the financial market in the APAC region
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client’s RFPs and RFIs
- Analyze the client’s needs and, through a strong and deep understanding of our industry, recommend the particular RepRisk solutions that best fulfill those needs
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with RepRisk’s sales management and client relationship management teams
- Follow the established RepRisk sales process and consistently use Salesforce to provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and sales intelligence
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- Relevant experience in a front-facing sales or account management role focused on commercial activities and deal execution
- Experience supporting a manager with business development and sales processes, negotiation, contractual, and legal processes
- Experience in the financial sector
- Analytical and structured thinking, an independent, organized, and hands-on mentality, and efficiency in execution
- English language is required for this role. Any APAC language is a plus
- High level of motivation and organization with interest for commercial discussions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!