RepRisk Intern, Sales Operations
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Intern
Start date: By agreement
Are you passionate about ESG issues and strive to achieve something meaningful? Are you interested in an internship that gives you opportunity to work with corporate information and other exciting projects? Are you people-oriented and results-driven, has high energy level, and can maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality? Are you a quick learner, proficient in web searches and an excellent communicator, both orally and in writing? Can you work confidently with various software, and have an affinity for technology? In addition, are you self-motivated, have high personal standards for performance, and can bring tasks to a successful conclusion? Do you have strong self-management, ability to deliver agreed-on tasks and to manage expectations, even when under pressure?
If the answer is YES and you love to work as hard as you play - this might be the perfect internship for you!
The internship program of RepRisk® offers the opportunity to:
- Work in a global leader in ESG data science.
- Have exposure to different departments of RepRisk Philippines Inc.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from the Sales Operations Department of RepRisk® Philippines Inc.
- Contribute to RepRisk, in collaboration with the different sub-departments under Sales Operations to support clean-up and controlling activities which are vital to the sales activities of the company’s revenue generating teams
- Have direct exposure to research, data analysis, and quality control
- Receive continuous training and mentorship/coaching opportunities
- Gain a deeper understanding of ESG and the impact of RepRisk®
- Have less than one or two years before their respective graduation
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree, preferably courses related to Business, Finance, Management, and Economics
- Good WIFI connection at home
- A minimum of 300 hours to be rendered
- Proficient in MS Office and internet browsing
- Enjoy working with data and analyzing data
- Enjoy researching
- Experience in Python is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Internship allowance based on the number of hours rendered
- Certification of completion to successful interns
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!