Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a collaborative, organized, and motivated person looking to apply your marketing and graphic design experience in a meaningful job in a growing market? Do you pride yourself on your ability to produce compelling and impactful marketing collateral such as presentations and brochures? Do you wonder what it would be like to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As our Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Communications, you will collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and support our client-facing teams with marketing collateral and other materials to promote our products and services effectively. You will be part of our global Sales and Marketing division and report to the Senior Project Manager, Marketing Communications, based in Toronto, Canada.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Keep our digital marketing and collateral library organized and up to date, taking charge of creating and updating all materials to support our client-facing teams, from presentations to brochures, user guides, and reports.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to assist in creating email communications and updating the website.
- Carefully implement existing design templates and adhere to brand guidelines and communication restrictions to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Maintain visual assets and graphic elements required for marketing communications.
- Support marketing team members in the planning and execution of product launches, events, webinars, and other promotional activities as required.
- Support Senior Project Manager, Marketing Communications in planning and reporting activities, including tracking and reporting on success metrics
- A Bachelor’s Degree related to marketing, graphic design, business administration, or advertising
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience, preferably working in financial services and/or B2B organizations
- Interest in sustainability/ESG topics, ESG investing, business sustainability or related fields
- High attention to detail, with the ability to operate both independently and as a team player
- A passion for design, with strong proficiency in PowerPoint, InDesign, and Canva
- Familiarity with Pardot and Kirby preferred
- Fluency in English required
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!