Junior HR Generalist
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By Agreement
Are you highly organized with a team-oriented personality? Are you actively building strong and collaborative relationships across all levels and functions? Are you a team-oriented self-starter who takes full ownership of assigned tasks while maintaining a pragmatic approach without compromising results? Are you an empathetic, motivated person who is passionate about HR topics, ready to go the extra mile? And finally, you are passionate about ESG, like to have fun, and strive to achieve something meaningful?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play, then this is the perfect role for you!
As a Junior HR Generalist, you will become part of the HR team based in Manila responsible for providing operational support to the business around people and organization and ensuring the execution of key processes for all HR related matters. You will work closely with the HR Team in Manila, amongst others, and support them on special projects and in their day-to-day business. Moreover, you will:
- Support HR processes and tasks throughout the entire employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, development, retention and offboarding of talent in line with our growth plans
- Provide assistance in talent acquisition particularly with job postings, sourcing, recruiting, screening of job applicants and interview schedule coordination
- Responsible in implementing the best practices in HR to ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Promote HR initiatives and programs to create a positive workplace and boost employee engagement
- Be the point of contact for overlapping tasks/administration between HR and Admin and provide guidance in all HR matters
- Maintain and update employee files and records according to policy and legal requirements
- Perform other HR related tasks to support the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resources or similar
- 1-3 years of experience as an HR specialist, generalist, or equivalent
- Strong background in recruitment, employee engagement, learning and development
- Strong task and time management skills
- A detail-oriented, analytical, and structured working style with an eye for the big picture
- A flexible and proactive can-do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with common applicant tracking systems
- Experience with PEZA & DOLE compliance reports, an advantage
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth international business (ideally including knowledge about work permits) is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!