IT Support Engineer
Location: Toronto, Canada
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Do you have experience using Jira Service Desk (cloud) and/or Microsoft 365 Admin center? Would you enjoy helping the IT Support team to provide infrastructure, technical support, in-house apps, and Microsoft 365 support locally to RepRisk Toronto Team and remotely to RepRisk staff in other locations? Would you love to enhance your knowledge of Microsoft 365? Will you be happy to set up and onboard new users, user-training and troubleshooting, document, and maintain related policies, in particular for SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, as well as for productivity apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook?
If your answers are YES then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be part of an experienced IT team in several locations that will offer support and the scope that will greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge. You will play a role in maintaining and evolving IT related policies and practices.
- Onboarding/offboarding of users and account administration, access, and permission management.
- Provide support to all staff across all office locations (Zurich, Berlin, Toronto, Manila, UK, Japan), in particular with regards to their use of office apps, collaboration tools, and RepRisk internal tools.
- Triage tickets that get created in Jira Service Desk and collaborate with IT/non-IT team to resolve or escalate as needed within SLA.
- Keeping policies and documents updated.
Local (Toronto Office)
- Provide onsite/remote support and maintenance for laptops, software/hardware, and network infrastructure in RepRisk Toronto office.
- Inventory and asset accountability documentation and processing of hardware used by the Toronto office.
- Vendor management of hardware and software requirements for the Toronto office.
- Minimum 2 years of support working experience, preferably technical support
- Experience with Jira Service Desk (cloud) or similar ticketing applications
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Admin center is a plus
- Experience with Endpoint Security tool is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Linux CLI, PostgreSQL, programming, and PowerShell is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in Kanban methodology
- Knowledgeable in BCMS, endpoint security software, and cybersecurity
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Self-motivated and can adapt quickly
- BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent qualifications is a plus
- Fluent in English
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Being part of a growing, experienced team that will offer support and the opportunity to enhance your technical skills and knowledge
- Flexible working hours and hybrid set up (at least twice a week in the office)
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.
All selected candidates are required to complete an online technical assessment.