IT Support Engineer
Location: Berlin, Germany
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
We are looking for an IT Support with experience using Jira Service Desk (cloud) and/or Microsoft 365 Admin center. You will help the IT Support team to provide infrastructure, technical support, in-house apps, and Microsoft 365 support locally to RepRisk Berlin Team and remotely to RepRisk staff in other locations. Microsoft 365 support will include setting up and onboarding new users, user-training and troubleshooting, documenting, and maintaining related policies, in particular for SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, as well as for productivity apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
You will be part of an experienced IT team in several locations that will offer support and the scope that will greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge. You will play a role in maintaining and evolving IT related policies and practices.
- Onboarding/offboarding of users and account administration, access, and permission management
- Provide support to all staff across all office locations (Zurich, Berlin, Toronto, Manila, UK, Japan), in particular with regards to their use of office apps, collaboration tools, and RepRisk internal tools
- Triage tickets that get created in Jira Service Desk and collaborate with IT/non-IT team to resolve or escalate as needed within SLA
- Keeping policies and documents updated
Local (Berlin Office)
- Provide onsite/remote support and maintenance for laptop, software/hardware, and network infrastructure in RepRisk Berlin office
- Inventory and asset accountability documentation and processing of hardware used by Berlin office
- Vendor management of hardware and software requirements for Berlin office
- Minimum 1-2 years of support working experience, preferably technical support
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
- Experience with Jira Service Desk (cloud) or similar ticketing applications
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Admin centre is a plus
- Experience with Endpoint Security tool is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Linux CLI, PostgreSQL, programming, and PowerShell is a big plus
- Knowledgeable in Kanban methodology, BCMS, endpoint security software, and cybersecurity
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise, self-motivated and can adapt quickly
- Fluent in English / German would be a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.