Head of Commercial Operations
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Position type: Full-time
Start date: January 2024
Are you eager to lead and develop a high performing team in a rapidly expanding company ? Are you structured, process-oriented, and skilled at executing strategic initiatives without sacrificing quality? Are you comfortable working in a multi-cultural, international business setting with a focus on KPIs and client satisfaction? Are you proficient in using technology to elevate operational performance? Are you keen to join a company that values your skills and promotes growth, transforming client engagement and achieving remarkable results?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As the Head of Commercial Operations in our fast-growing, client-centric organization, you'll play a pivotal role in elevating the world-class support we offer to our frontline teams and to our clients. Your strategic leadership and inspiring people management will directly contribute to key performance indicators such as client retention, satisfaction, and loyalty. This unique position allows you to serve as both a business strategist and an advocate for client-centricity. The role reports into the Chief Commercial Officer based in Zurich, Switzerland, and is part of the Commercial division management team at RepRisk.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and develop a team of 40+ team members across RepRisk’s four hubs (Toronto, Zurich, Berlin, and Manila) to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of all Commercial Operations processes, activities, and initiatives.
- Serve as a strong and credible counterpart to peers, in particular the Head of Business Development and the Head of Key Account Management, to quickly and effectively addressing business needs, including problem-solving and roadblock removal.
- Create and implement a strategy and a structured action plan to grow and further develop the Commercial Operations department, with an emphasis on technology enhancements to support scalability and growth.
- Lead efforts to optimize and enhance a wide variety of areas within Commercial Operations, including our CRM (Salesforce) and analytical capabilities, our pre- and after-sales service standards, our data delivery and integration processes, and our client experience program.
- Develop senior team members in Commercial Operations, focusing on KPI alignment and skill enhancement.
- Serve as a company-wide advocate for the client centricity initiative.
- An MBA from a top-tier business school or a proven track record in a leading management consultancy is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant professional and managerial experience.
- Robust planning and project management skills.
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages, in particular German, French, or Spanish, are a plus.
- Strong experience in leading sales and/or client support activities and teams in international companies.
- Proven skills in people management, leadership, teamwork, and relationship-building at all organizational levels.
- Results-driven approach with a history of flawless execution in past roles.
- Capability for self-management and task prioritization, especially under pressure.
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit