Front-End developer (m/f/d)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Do you want to channel your strong drive and can-do attitude to work with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies? Do you wish to work at a company that nurtures your passion for technology and enables you to have a real, measurable impact? Do you love to connect with people? Are you patient and perseverant in overcoming challenges, solving problems, and learning new computer languages and techniques? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks – striving to deliver high quality work on time? Do you have a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play - this might be the perfect role for you!
- Implement front-end applications using technologies like React, Redux, Next.js, styled-components, Node.js, Express, GraphQL Apollo, KeyCloak, Docker
- Interact with the development and products team in the design and implementation process Write well-designed and tested code
- Create and update technical documentations
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- 2+ years of proven, hands-on application development experience
- Experience in scalable, testable, and composable application design and implementation
- Capacity for building server-side components using Node.js and Express as application server
- Understanding of UX Design best practices
- Experience in using GraphQL and Rest API microservices
- Communication skills for effective teamwork
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Fluency in English
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.
All selected candidates are required to complete an online coding challenge.