Financial Analyst (With Financial Modeling Experience)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a numbers person with financial modeling experience? Are you actively building strong and collaborative relationships across all levels and functions? Are you a self-starter who likes to take ownership while maintaining a pragmatic approach without compromising results? Are you an empathetic, motivated person who is passionate about Finance topics, ready to go the extra mile? And finally, you are passionate about ESG, like to have fun, and strive to achieve something meaningful?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play, then this is the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will have experience in analyzing financial data and creating financial models. The position will be based in Manila and will be embedded into the team at the headquarters of RepRisk in Zurich, Switzerland. The position will report to senior management in Zurich.
- Develop and maintain financial models for budgeting, forecasting, business plan and decision making
- Analyze financial data and provide insightful recommendations to senior management
- Monitor key performance indicators and provide regular reporting to senior management
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to support decision making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Support on implementing process improvements and automating reporting/forecasting tools
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of proven work experience in financial analysis or a related field
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools such as Excel, and data visualization software such as Power BI; SQL is a plus
- Experience with financial software applications is a plus
- Excellent analytical, hands-on approach, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.