Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a numbers person who is highly organized and diligent? Are you motivated, like to take ownership and ready to go the extra mile? Are you passionate about Finance topics, and about ESG? And finally, do you like to have fun, and strive to achieve something meaningful?
If your answers are YES, then this is the perfect role for you!
As a Finance Coordinator you will support the finance team at the headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, in various activities. Your position will be based in Manila but it will be embedded into the team at the headquarters of RepRisk in Zurich, Switzerland. You are reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Zurich and will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the global rollout of an expense management tool across all subsidiaries and the project to centralize the supervision of the tool
- Take over responsibility for the expense management tool and all related processes
- Monitor expenses globally and ensure timely processing and compliance with RepRisk’s expense policies
- Manage credit card applications, issuing cards, and monitor card usage
- Develop and implement procedures to centralize accounts payable management under consideration of local laws and regulations in all of RepRisk’s locations
- Be part of the global accounts payable process, including invoice processing, payment processing and vendor communication
- Assist the team in the constant improvement finance processes worldwide
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that financial records are accurate and up to date
- Assist the global finance team in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field
- 3+ year of experience in expense management, accounts payable management in a global environment, or a related field
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Strong drive for improvement of processes
- Strong IT skills
- Interest in working in a fast changing and multicultural environment
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!