ESG Senior Sales Executive
Location: New York, United States
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you looking to combine your assertiveness, strong drive, sales skills, and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Did you wonder what it would be like to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it? Do you love to connect with people in a professional environment? Are you a highly motivated and organized person who is interested in commercial discussions while growing close relationships with your clients? Are you self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, always going the extra mile with passion? Do you undertake your work with excellent service standards? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks while always striving to deliver the best quality without missing a deadline? Do you undertake your work with a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES – then this is the perfect role for you!
As our new Sales Executive, you will play an important role in driving RepRisk’s sales in North America, focusing on the key growth client segments of banks, insurance companies, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates. You will be part of our global Sales & Marketing division and will be reporting to our Senior ESG Advisor, based in New York. Moreover, you will:
- Develop and define sales strategies to achieve or exceed the company’s sales goals
- Develop a sustained pipeline of accounts and drive RepRisk’s sales in the North American financial market
- Analyze client needs and recommend RepRisk solutions that best fulfill those needs
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFPs and RFIs
- Negotiate contracts and work closely with sales and client relationship management teams
- Use Salesforce to provide timely and accurate reports of activity and sales intelligence
- Travel within North America to attend client meetings, events, and conferences
- A Bachelor’s Degree within subjects related to Business, Commerce, Financial Services, Management, or PR/Communications
- Solid professional experience in a front-facing sales, partnerships, or account management role focused on commercial activities and deal execution
- Experience with business development and sales processes, negotiation, and contractual and legal processes
- Analytical and structured thinking, organized, solution-oriented, and efficient in execution
- Strong communication skills with a proficiency in English. Every other language is a plus
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Fixed and variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.
This current position will be based in New York, we are also evaluating candidates in other locations: Chicago and/or Los Angeles.