Client Services Coordinator
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you people-oriented and results-driven? Are you looking to combine your skills and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Do you wonder what it’s like to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it? Do you love to connect with people in a professional environment? Are you an outgoing person who is interested in sustainability, responsible investment, governance and compliance topics, with a drive to achieve something meaningful? Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, always going the extra mile with passion? Do you adapt well to changing priorities and tasks, while always striving to deliver the best quality without missing a deadline? Do you undertake your work with a high attention to detail?
If your answers are YES and you love to work as hard as you play – then this is the perfect role for you!
You will play a crucial role in providing product and service-related support to our clients and partners. Clients come from different industries and functions, such as banking, insurance, investment management, and non-financial multinationals.
The ideal candidate enjoys resolving any product and service-related issues, represents RepRisk as a premium data provider, and maintains RepRisk’s excellent standard in Client Services.
The Client Services Coordinator is part of our international Client Services team under the Client Operations team and reports to the Client Services Lead in Manila, Philippines. Moreover, you will:
- Capture Partnerships team’ controlling activities and update relevant accounts, contracts, and contacts as needed
- Provide quarterly, monthly, or customized user statistics reporting
- Create or maintain relevant guidelines and process documents
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes for partners and clients
- Independently prepare and send out accurate and timely invoices and invoice reminders, particularly for Partnerships team
- Liaise with the Finance Department and the Partnerships team to monitor payments and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Deal with incoming client and partner requests and perform essential account support tasks, such as addressing login issues, updating watchlists, and producing reports and exports
- Execute the delivery of standard RepRisk products for clients (e.g., reports, data exports) and other client-related administrative tasks
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Management, IT, Products, Operations) to solve client-related queries, as well as to develop and execute internal projects
- Work and function as a team player in a globally-distributed, cross-cultural team with your colleagues based in Europe, Asia, and North America
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university or college
- 3-5 years experience in client-oriented positions, preferably in the financial industry and preferably with experience in invoicing specifically
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce and Microsoft Business Central, a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and tackle competing priorities, while maintaining excellent quality standards
- Comfortable working in a team and independently, in an international and dynamic environment, and engaging with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization to solve client- and service-related issues
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world and drive positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information to identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit.