Channel Business Development Coordinator
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you service oriented, hungry to learn, and highly motivated to grow in a front facing role in a growing industry? Did you wonder what it would be like to work at a company where your contribution has a real, measurable impact – and you are rewarded for it? Do enjoy connecting with people in a professional environment and grow your network – managing both internal and external relations? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, juggling multiple tasks and working for a bigger team goal?
If your answers are YES, then this is the perfect role for you!
The Channel Business Development Coordinator plays an important role in supporting RepRisk’s growth and global reach by executing support, operational and administrative tasks related to RepRisk growing redistribution channels via financial data providers, cloud services and data platforms. The role requires extensive cross-functional collaboration coordination both internally and externally, with an important prerequisite being self-drive and ability to work autonomously, with structure and high attention to detail.
The Channel Business Development Coordinator is part of our global Sales & Marketing division and reports to the Channel Business Development Lead, based in Zurich, Switzerland, and with team members based in Manila, Philippines. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as main contact point between internal stakeholders such as Commercial Operations, Partnership Account Managers, Marketing, and Business Development team members in regard to incoming and outgoing requests such as lead handling, trial or purchase requests of RepRisk data via channels
- Responsible for maintaining intel and channel specific information and convey key information and updates to support Business Development and Key Account Management to enable, support and drive new channel opportunities
- Coordinates specific channel related tasks, projects and activities between external stakeholders/partner contacts and internal teams
- Run internal training and reviews documentation, supports Channel PAM on a variety of day-to-day channel specific tasks. Coordinate and execute partnership invoicing and reporting processes liaising with Finance Department and Accounts Receivables
- In collaboration with Commercial Operations:
- keep overview of operational activities arising from our distribution channels to ensure contractual commitments and commercials outcomes are met
- support review and research on new channel partners
- support onboarding of and operational activities related to establishing new channels
- support external communication and escalations related to channel-related invoices and contracts, liaising with Accounts Receivable/Finance, Partnership Account Managers, and Legal
- maintenance of relevant guidelines and process documents
- A Bachelor’s Degree within subjects related to Business, Commerce, Financial Services, Management, or PR/Communications
- Entry level Experience with (2-3 year) or a strong desire to start in a front-facing business sales, partnerships, or account management role
- A postive and proactive attitude with curiousity, solution orientation, and willingness to learn the on-the-job skills required to grow in role
- Analytical and structured thinking, organized, solution-oriented, and efficient in execution
- A proficient user of MS Office and to be able to work confidently with detail oriented tasks
- Strong communication skills with a proficiency in English. Every other language is a plus. Experience with and ability to handle external communication with partners, prospect and clients via email, calls or in person meetings with contacts based globally
- A team player who can adapt to a dynamic, global cross-cultural company, working over different time zones with colleagues based in Europe, Asia, and North America
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!