Associate Director, Key Account Management, Lead Americas
Location: Toronto, ON
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By Agreement
You will play a crucial role in the establishment and overall management of our Key Account Management team and in building long-standing relationships with our banking, insurance, investment management, corporate, and supply chain clients. The Associate Director, Key Account Management, Lead Americas is a member of our Key Account Management Leadership team and of the Toronto management team. This role reports to the Head Key Account Management based in Zurich:
- Lead and develop a team of Senior Account Managers based in Toronto managing all client relationships in the US, Canada and Latin America
- Own the implementation of regional engagement plans and client strategies, which are jointly developed with the team.
- Steer and advise Senior Account Managers in their day-to-day operations with larger key accounts
- Be the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing key account clients, establish and manage client relationships, with a strong focus on upselling, for all clients assigned within global financial institutions and major non- financial multinationals.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including banks, insurance providers, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial multinationals, among others
- Proactively engage, nurture, and grow client relationships in line with the RepRisk Client Journey
- Support RepRisk’s position as a leading ESG service provider and ensure client satisfaction and high client retention rate by maintaining the high-quality service standards of RepRisk
- Carry out a variety of operational and administrative activities in the lifecycle of a client relationship
- Support business development opportunities by working closely with Sales, Client Operations, Products, and Research
- 10+ years of relevant managerial and professional experience in successfully developing and executing comprehensive client management strategies in sustainability and/or finance related industries and topics.
- Proven skills in people management, client management, leadership, teamwork, and relationship-building at all organizational levels.
- Robust planning and project management skills.
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages, in particular Spanish or Portuguese, are a plus.
- Good understanding of technical requirements that enables easy interaction with IT and Product Teams
- Ability to think strategically and analytically about business and products
- Advanced MS Office skills are essential
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in financial services, especially with asset managers or banks preferred
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- We offer a diverse, multicultural, collaborative and dynamic work environment in our fast-paced, mission-driven company.
- Our working conditions support a good work-life balance. This includes the opportunity to work flexibly and from home. This is a hybrid position with the expectation of 2 days a week in the office.
- You will have market based compensation, benefits and perks in line with our culture and values.
- Paid volunteering and training days, plus a donation matching program and a health and fitness subsidy.
- Frequent (optional) social events: From office parties to cultural potlucks or team sports - and much more!
- At RepRisk we respect the different needs and life experiences of our colleagues and we value diversity. Equal opportunities and equal treatment are a top priority.
Please note that only applications with a cover letter and with a valid work permit will be considered.