Location: Toronto, Canada
Position type: Full-time
Start date: January 2023
Are you a highly organized, confident person with an approachable personality? You easily connect, communicate, and work with all levels of seniority? Are you highly detail-oriented while maintaining a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality? If your answers are YES - this is the perfect role for you!
The Administrative Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting RepRisk’s growth and its global reach. You will support the team in Toronto as well as virtually each department head. Moreover, you will be:
- Representing the Toronto team as the first point of contact for internal stakeholders and external providers; therefore, you will be expected to be in the office (at least 3 times/week)
- Managing office supplies by checking supplies stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Planning events (e.g., Summer and Winter parties, Lunch&Learns) with an eye for sustainable choices
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Preparing and monitoring invoices in our dedicated expenses app
- Planning and booking travel arrangements for incoming visitors
- Nurturing relationships with property management to facilitate Toronto 2023 office expansion
- Coordinating repairs to office equipment and other office procedures as required and in collaboration with IT Support when needed
- Creating internal presentations and coordinating global and local team meetings (e.g. team events, workshops, and training)
- Handling multiple ad-hoc projects (i.e expand Admin Guide and Toronto Team Guide regarding office procedures and best practices)
- Support the budgeting process for the local office and keep an overview of the running costs and investments
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Strong project management skills, a flair for digital solutions, and the latest productivity tools
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential
- Experience with MS SharePoint and MS Teams is an advantage
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit