Location: Manila, Philippines
Position type: Full-time
Start date: By agreement
Are you a highly organized, confident person with an approachable personality? You easily connect, communicate, and work with all levels of seniority? Do you have experience or interest in working in a fast-paced commercial division, where things happen quickly and continuously, and you find yourself moving from one task to another rapidly, or juggling multiple tasks at the same time? Do you want to combine your strong drive and can-do attitude with a meaningful job in a growing market? Last but not least, you like to have fun and are passionate about ESG issues?
If your answers are YES- this might be the perfect role for you!
In this newly established role, you will act as the day to day right hand for the Head of Business Development and the Head of Key Account Management (both based in Zurich), supporting them with a variety of administrative, management, and business enabling tasks. You will report to the Executive Assistant, Sales & Marketing, also based in Zurich. You will also support the Sales & Marketing division as a whole, working on organizational and administrative tasks. Among responsibilities, you will:
- Act as administrative management assistant to two department heads, supporting with a variety of tasks in response to management needs
- Act as secretary to the Sales & Marketing division, participating in the corresponding meetings, documenting discussions, and following up on the decisions and action items
- Be the onboarding coordinator for all new hires in the Sales & Marketing division, assisting with internal documentation and onboarding schedules
- Prepare internal and external presentations, business cases, and editorials
- Assist with expense and budget tracking
- Manage appointments and schedules and organize domestic and international travel arrangements
- Contribute to office management, office administration, and office expansion in Manila and other office locations as required
- Act as deputy to the Executive Assistant, Sales & Marketing during periods of absence.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial industry
- Experience or interest in working in a fast-paced commercial division
- Experience supporting management and reporting to a line manager based in another time zone preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills, a flair for digital solutions, and the latest productivity tools
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are essential
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidentiality and privacy
- Analytical and critical thinking, and an ability to adapt well to changing priorities while always striving to deliver the best quality without missing a deadline
- The ability to work well under pressure, and prioritize tasks
RepRisk is a rapidly growing global company and a pioneer in the ESG data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
Fixed and variable compensation package tied to annual KPI’s
Flexible working hours and arrangements
An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Please note that we will only consider candidates with a valid work permit